Always the correct part
Get more power and accelerate harder out of the turns. Clear that jump you've be struggling to get over! The Schelle lockout might be the answer you've been looking for . The B6.1 version is a new V2 design with screw-on spur gears. It's easier to assemble, and works with both the B6.1 kit topshaft OR the short direct drive topshaft.
The Nova Buggy Lockout Set is a direct connection of the motor to the tires. Pure racers like to remove the kit slipper clutch and go with direct drive (we call it "lockout"). With lower weight and no slip, maximum power goes to the tires. The Lockout Buggy Set sheds weight down to a bare minimum 2.3 gramswhile keeping the tried and true Nova Spur gears (4.6 grams total including the spur gear). A 69 tooth and 72 tooth Nova Spur gear are included for all the tuning options a racer could need for tight or wide-open layouts.
Nova Lockout Features:
1. 2.3 grams of CNC Aluminum plus 0.6 grams for mount screws.
2. Includes 69 and 72 spur gears. Special blend Nova Spur Gears are strong, true round, and quiet running.
3. Everything you need is included to work with the kit top shaft, nothing else to buy. Easy to assemble!
4. Direct fit to the B6.1, B6.1D only. Does not fit the older B6 and B5M models (see SCH1303).
*B6.1 lockout parts also compatible with Avid Triad spur gears.
Wallie builds is the top option for any racer looking to have the best available car at the track. These kits are built to be winners and give you the best opportunity for wins and podiums.
- Wallie Builds will cover shipping charges to anyone in the US.
- Once the sale leaves beachRC and arrives at Wallie Builds we will take full responsibility for the order.
- Anything with the build will be handled by Wallie Builds.