Assault RC "Revolver Series" 3/32" Ceramic Diff Balls (14)
- This product normally ships within 24hrs.
- 0.25 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Assault RC "Revolver" Series 3/32" Si3N4 Silicon Nitride Ceramic Diff Balls come 14 to a pack and are a direct replacement to any vehicle utilizing this size balls. When prepared and installed correctly you will not have a smoother feeling diff than you will with these balls.
- Standard Diameter: 3/32" / .09375 Inches
- Metric Diameter: 2.38125mm
- Grade: 5
- Material: Si3N4 Silicon Nitride
- Ball Weight (each): .00081863 Ounces / 0.0232 Grams
- Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Balls are formed from a new material suitable for applications where high loads, high speeds and extreme temperatures are factors. Long life and the need for minimal lubrication make this material appropriate for extreme applications. Silicon nitride is a non-porous, non-magentic, non corrosive, and lighter than steel material. Silicone nitride balls are harder than steel allowing them to withstand the most rigorous environments. Ceramic balls are almost friction-less because they are non-porous which gives them the ability to spin faster than steel balls.
These are my favorite diff balls by far. They stay buttery smooth longer then any diff ball I have used yet. Great price, come in a cool little container, and just an all around great product.