Always the correct part
The Assault RC "Revolver" Series 1/8" Si3N4 Silicon Nitride Ceramic Diff Balls come 12 to a pack and are a direct replacement to any vehicle utilizing this size balls. When prepared and installed correctly you will not have a smoother feeling diff than you will with these balls.
- Standard Diameter: 1/8" / .125 Inches
- Metric Diameter: 3.175mm
- Grade: 5
- Material: Si3N4 Silicon Nitride
- Ball Weight (each): .001937 Ounces / 0.0549 Grams
- Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Balls are formed from a new material suitable for applications where high loads, high speeds and extreme temperatures are factors. Long life and the need for minimal lubrication make this material appropriate for extreme applications. Silicon nitride is a non-porous, non-magentic, non corrosive, and lighter than steel material. Silicone nitride balls are harder than steel allowing them to withstand the most rigorous environments. Ceramic balls are almost friction-less because they are non-porous which gives them the ability to spin faster than steel balls.
Wallie builds is the top option for any racer looking to have the best available car at the track. These kits are built to be winners and give you the best opportunity for wins and podiums.
- Wallie Builds will cover shipping charges to anyone in the US.
- Once the sale leaves beachRC and arrives at Wallie Builds we will take full responsibility for the order.
- Anything with the build will be handled by Wallie Builds.