Always the correct part
New Gen2 design in stock now! More durable un-flanged bearings included.
Kyosho RB6, RT6, SC6 owners will take notice of the new zero-slop ball bearing steering rack from Schelle. In addition to eliminating slop from the pivot bushings, the Schelle design allows for additional Ackermann adjustment fore-aft as well as a wide steering pivot option. Widening out the inner bellcrank pivots shortens the steering link rod to better match the camber gain in the suspension. In testing, we found that the wide pivot setting produces a more predictable steering feel as the chassis leans in the turns.
RB6 Ball Bearing Steering Rack Features:
1. Precision CNC machined and black anodized with laser etched Schelle logo.
2. Inboard “kit” location allows shifts steering pivots back 1mm for more Ackermann.
3. Wide pivot option shortens steering link for different bump-steer geometry which is more predictable as the chassis leans in cornering.
4. Steering pivots slop-free on 4 pcs 3x7mm un-flanged bearings, spread wide apart for more durability
5. Rack ballstuds anchor into black M3 aluminum nylon locking nuts.
6. Includes Steering Rack, M3 nuts, Bearings, Shims, and Instructions and Schelle mini decal.
7. Fits Kyosho RB6, RT6, SC6.
Wallie builds is the top option for any racer looking to have the best available car at the track. These kits are built to be winners and give you the best opportunity for wins and podiums.