The Team Associated RC10 B6.3 and it's alternate configuration B6.3D are now in stock at BeachRC.com! The engineering continues. The RC10B6.3 and B6.3D continues the trend of refinement and reliable performance set forth by its predecessors. With an all-new wide-pivot rear end and chassis-mounted servo mount, the RC10B6.3 and B6.3D are unmatched in stability and confidence. The B6.3/D series comes with a ton of new features you can see below!
- New wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones to give more predictable rear traction and an easy-to-drive rear-end feel
- New servo mounting system with aluminum chassis mounts and molded brace is much easier to assemble and has an integrated transponder mount
- New molded front and rear tower covers protect the edges of the carbon fiber from damage, and keeps from damaging the track surface
- Octalock spur gear and 11mm Octalock LCF pads using the heavier RC10B74.1 slipper spring for maximum consistency and higher torque capacity
- Tie-rod battery brace parts and hardware included in kit for tuning additional chassis flex
- Molded wire clips included for motor and ESC wires to keep your wiring organized
These kits are live now and going fast! You can grab both of them down below and don't forget that these SHIP FOR FREE from BeachRC!