The B6.3D includes the Octalock spur gear with 19mm Octalock LCF pads and new 2mm thick machined pistons for an optimized dirt kit setup.
The engineering continues. The RC10B6.3D continues the trend of refinement and reliable performance set forth by its predecessors. With an all-new wide-pivot rear end and chassis-mounted servo mount, the RC10B6.3D is unmatched in stability and confidence.
Performance isn't the only category that has been improved for this generation; durability has also taken a step forward by resolving issues such as bending wing mounts, steering bellcrank screw breakage, and excessive steering linkage play. Additional new features designed with the racer in mind: an integrated transponder mount, +4mm shock rod ends, tie-rod battery brace hardware and linkage are included, 2-wire and 3-wire containing clips, rear shock tower guards, and a redesigned smooth front shock tower guard to cover the exposed screw heads so they won't pack with dirt.
The #90030 RC10B6.3D is the clay/dirt variant which includes both 3-gear Layback and Laydown Stealth(R) transmissions for tuning weight bias, 19mm Octalock slipper pad (premium LCF pad material included in kit!), standard length chassis, aluminum chassis weight for under the ESC, and our tried-and-true ball differential. The kit setup has been optimized so you can have a competitive race car straight out of the box.
- New wide pivot rear aluminum arm mounts for use with 73mm arms and 69mm CVA bones gives more predictable rear traction and an easy-to-drive rear-end feel
- New servo mounting system with aluminum chassis mounts and molded brace is much easier to assemble and has an integrated transponder mount
- New molded front and rear tower covers and attachment system for a smooth surface, covered mount screws to stop them from packing with dirt, and protects the edges of the carbon fiber from damage and from damaging the track surface
- Octalock spur gear and 19mm Octalock LCF pads for smooth and consistent clutch performance
- Tie-rod battery brace parts and hardware included in kit for tuning additional chassis flex
- Molded wire clips included for motor and ESC wires to keep your wiring organized
- Updated carbon fiber front and rear shock towers with finer hole spacing adjustment
- Updated standard-length chassis and side rails for use with new direct-to-chassis servo mount that gives a more direct steering feel and predictable chassis twist going into and out of corners
- Updated top plate that keys to a new steering bellcrank brace for increased durability
- Updated rear wing mounts for more durability and less bending
- Set screw and flanged nut rear bottom shock mounting hardware for quick-and-easy shock removal
- +1 carbon fiber steering arms
- Black steel M4 low profile (LP) serrated wheel nuts
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission assembly for optimal mass balance on high-grip clay track surfaces
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shock with X-rings for low friction shock action
- Machined shock pistons for more precise fit and smoother operation
- V2 12mm shock springs for lower achievable ride height and nimbler feel
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount with three link positions for maximum adjustability and added strength
- Factory Team ball bearing set with 24 precision ball bearings, now oiled instead of greased for more efficient drivetrain
- Easy-access differential with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm height adjustment inserts included. (RC10B6.3D comes with a ball differential.) Height-adjustment inserts allow driveshaft alignment through all ride height and axle height configurations
- Rear hub assembly with aluminum vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height inserts for precise roll center adjustment
- Front wing mount and front wing included to increased downforce and front grip
- Integrated 30mm fan mount (fan not included) to prevent motor fade due to overheating
- 69mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- The symmetric rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow a "split" for rear shock mounting position. Arms are available in 73mm and 75mm lengths (73mm included)
- Outer rear hinge pin is captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Aluminum ESC weight (13g) for low CG and easy electronics removal for cleaning
- 5mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Lightweight aluminum one-piece top shaft and gear
- Body designed with lower center of mass improves handling on high-grip surfaces (clear body and wing included)
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale electric motor and electronic speed control
- 7.4V, 7.6V 2S LiPo with "shorty" battery dimensions (Reedy batteries #27363, #27364, #27365, #27366)
- Battery charger (#27200)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#27100, #27101, #27109, #27118, #27119)
- Lexan(TM)-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Pinion gear
- Other helpful items: Silicone shock fluid, Silicone diff fluid, FT body scissors (#1737), FT body reamer (#1499), FT hex/nut driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597), Hobby knife, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Soldering iron, Calipers or precision ruler