Ultimate Racing M5S 5-port .21 Ceramic Racing Engine (Drake Break-In)
- This item normally ships in 24hrs
- 1.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This is the Ultimate M5S based on the OS B2103 Type R engine Broke in by Adam Drake (Drake-In). This 5-port long-stroke engine offers great power at medium-high speeds. The cooling head, the crankcase cover plate and the carburetor feature a new design. The new DLC-coated crankshaft has two tungsten counterweights for smooth rotation and better balancing. It comes with ceramic rear bearing, the 22E carburetor and an O-ring under the cooling head for reducing vibration and preventing dust from entering the engine.
This engine has been developed for medium to high speed tracks.
- The long-stroke off-road engine put a high value on beasty power in mid-high
- speed range.
- The cooling head, carburetor, crankcase cover plate are designed new.
- The new DLC-coated crankshaft has two tungsten counterweights for smooth rotation and better balancing.
- Ceramic rear bearing.
- O-ring under the cooling head for reducing vibration and preventing dust from entering the engine.
- A newly designed 22E carburetor for producing high power
- Displacement 3.49cc
- Bore 16.27mm
- Stroke 16.80mm
- RPM 4000-42000 rpm
- Max output 2.64hp/34000 rpm
- Weight 352gr
- Recommended exhaust: UR352141 o UR352142
- Port 5-port