Team Associated DR10 Drag Race Car RTR (Green)
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
centuries old and started well before the automobile, but auto racing started the moment the second vehicle was created!
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
The #70025C DR10 RTR Brushless LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
|Model Version||Electronics Included|
|Part #||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo,|
|#70025||DR10 Drag Race Car RTR||brushless||included||none||none|
|#70025C||DR10 RTR LiPo Combo||brushless||included||#27201 Compact Balance Charger||#751 LiPo|
|#70026||DR10 Drag Race Car RTR, green||brushless||included||none||none|
|#70026C||DR10 RTR LiPo Combo, green||brushless||included||#27201 Compact Balance Charger||#751 LiPo|
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as charger and battery pack.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Exactly as advertised
Great little rtr outta the box this is a great little car ,, but i honestly would not waste time with a 2 cell battery! ,,, with some minor tuning tweaks this car will kick some butt ,, great thing is , is that it has a whole line of B5 performance parts available a great addition to anyones collection !