Redcat Gen8 International Scout II 1/10 4WD RTR Scale Rock Crawler
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- 12.25 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The path to individuality has no guide. There is no map to lead the way, no estimated arrival time, and most certainly there is no marked trailhead from where we begin our journey.
But there is a Scout.
Using leading edge design, and rapid prototyping technologies, Redcat has finally distilled nearly fifteen years of evolution and refinement, into its first fully original vehicle, designed and developed in the USA.
- Redcat Racing GEN8 Intentional Harvester Scout II.
- Officially licensed International Harvester Scout II rallye edition. Detailed body with molded grill, adjustable side mirrors, front and rear shackles, fender flares, rock sliders and more!
- Easily adjust your wheelbase from 312-336mm (12.2”-13.2”)
- Portal axles provide more ground clearance without needing bigger tires. On the GEN8, more of the gear reduction happens in the portal axles, which means less torque twist in the body than with a traditional axle. The portal axles include a metal gear cover, metal wheel hex, feature a CNC machine spool and provide 54.5mm of ground clearance.
- The Redcat Racing GEN8 Scout II has a chassis mounted steering servo with panhard bar and a proper Ackermann steering angle of 47 degrees.
- The Redcat Racing GEN8 makes it easy to conquer all types of terrain and the stock configuration offers users 73.4mm of ground clearance, a 61 degree approach angle and 39.5 degree departure angle.
- Worry less with an over built transmission and transfer case featuring massive Mod 1 gears. Designed for the worst rocks and most grueling conditions. Sealed pinion and spur eliminates the worry of getting rocks and debris caught where they shouldn’t and ending your day early. Adjust your gearing to fit most motor and driving styles with easy fitment of 9T to 23T pinion gear allowing gear ratios of 28.12 to 71.85. The Redcat Racing GEN8 features a front mounted motor, a divorced transfer case and 32 rubber sealed bearings through the vehicle.
- Hook and loop body mounting system replaced body clips while providing a clean realistic exterior. Body features multiple supports for a durable, rigid structure. Rock sliders provide extra protection for the body against sharp unforgiving rocks.
- Highly detailed realistic LED lighting hardware allows for up to 16 LED lights to be installed. The Redcat Racing GEN8 Scout II comes with four LED headlight mounts, six LED taillight mounts, four front bumper and two rear bumper LED mounts. Install the light system of your choice in the provided 5mm LED mounts creating an ultra realistic look for lighting up the trails at night.
- Exact scale replica of the high performance IROK Super Swamper tire from Interco uses a patented Three Stage Lug Design. Steel beadlocks are securely mounted to a 1.9” chromed plastic wheel. A screw-on wheel nut cover provides the final realistic touch.
- The Redcat Racing GEN8 includes a waterproof steering servo, brushed 17T 550 motor, crawler ESC, enclosed receiver box, low center of gravity battery tray, detailed bumpers and stylish and durable set of rock sliders.