PROTOform is proud to bring one of the most legendary tuner cars ever built to the 1:7 scale ARRMA® Infraction™ 6S with the release of the 2002 Nissan® Skyline GT-R R34.
Perhaps no 1:1 car captures the overpowered, all-wheel-drive, power-sliding, rubber-burning vibe of the ARRMA® Infraction™ 6S more than the car they call "Godzilla". The officially licensed body captures all the exceptional details of its 1:1 counterpart with some added wide-body JDM styling. The extensive decal sheet lets you deck out your R34 with Nismo badges, windshield headers, and tuner-style sponsor logos.
The R34 is Made in the USA from durable 1.5mm thick high-quality polycarbonate with paint-then-peel overspray film. Also included are a custom add-on front splitter and rear wing with mounting hardware to complete the super-scale look.
Transform the look of your street basher with the iconic Skyline R34!
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
PRM158400 | 2002 Nissan® Skyline GT-R R34 Clear Body for ARRMA® Infraction™ 6S
- Incredible Scale Details
- JDM Tuner Styling
- Officially Licensed by Nissan®
- Custom Front Splitter & Wing Designs
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Built-in
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four Steps to Street Bash Ready
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your ARRMA®
- ARRMA® Infraction™ 6S (ARA7615V2)
- ARRMA® Limitless™ (ARA109011) (requires ARA320517 body post mounts)
Body Style - 2002 Nissan® Skyline GT-R R34
Color - Clear
Material - Polycarbonate
Product Height - 7.25" (184 mm)
Product Length - 27.5" (699 mm)
Product Width - 12.2" (310 mm)
Scale - 1/7
Vehicle Type - On-Road
Wheelbase - 15.98" (406 mm)