Always the correct part
Dirt-Tech - 1/10th buggy 2.2" 2wd | 4wd rear insert - 2pc.
Part # - 3232
(Fits – 2.2” 2wd | 4wd rear wheel)
JConcepts has upped the ante with the release of the new Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts. Gray in color, the new inserts are designed in conjunction with tire insert guru, Brian “Dirt” Kinwald to bring the ultimate touch and feel while providing utmost durability. The 2wd | 4wd rear and 4wd front insert has alternating shallow and deep cuts on the outside which touch off against the tire inner carcass providing a cushy response and feel. The 2wd front insert has 3 relatively deep cuts spaced across the width giving a subtle feel to front tires for precise steering control. The inside has horizontal channels cut in a 360 pattern to soak up the large impacts and help create forward bite and increase acceleration.
The JConcepts design, with custom sculpted features, are blended into the newly developed material providing racers a durable option capable of being used in medium to extremely high-traction conditions. Testing has shown great results when used in these conditions and in popular tires such as 3D’s, Bar Codes and Dirt Webs. Most recently Michael Schoettler TQ’ed and won the Spring Indoor Nationals at Tacoma R/C Raceway in the 2wd modified class utilizing the Dirt-Tech inserts.
• Medium | Firm density material and construction
• Extremely light-weight
• Versatile size, shape and profile, fits vast majority of tires
• Precise contoured manufacturing
• Durable material, can be reused
• Gray color for easy identification
Wallie builds is the top option for any racer looking to have the best available car at the track. These kits are built to be winners and give you the best opportunity for wins and podiums.
- Wallie Builds will cover shipping charges to anyone in the US.
- Once the sale leaves beachRC and arrives at Wallie Builds we will take full responsibility for the order.
- Anything with the build will be handled by Wallie Builds.