Hobbywing XeRun XR10 Pro - 160Amp Brushless ESC (Black)
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
XeRun XR10 Pro, 160 Amp Brushless ESC - Black
Designed for top racing competition, the XR10 Pro is both reliable, intelligent and programmable, creating the ideal power solution for 1/10th scale racing. With the high current ratings of 160A (continuous) and up to 1200A (peak), this powerhouse is ready to push you to the front of the pack and is the ideal choice for all racing applications from touring cars to short course. Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequencies, high current / high voltage BEC, easy programmability, and data logging are just some of its features.
- High Current: 160A Cont. Output
- High Volt / Current BEC Built in
- Efficient Cooling: Heatsink Design and Fan Included.
- 12AWG Wiring
- Separate Programming Port
Why you need this ESC?
- 10 different programmable profiles available through LCD program box or WiFi Express Modeule
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- LiPo Low Voltage Cut off
- ESC thermal overheat protection
- Motor thermal overheat protection
- Remote On/Off feature
- "1 degree" Precision throttle and brake control
- Coast Control (patent pending*)
- Drive Frequency Control
- Brake Frequency Control
- Boost Timing control and options for Modified racing
- Turbo Timing control and option for Modified racing
- Ultra-Low-resistance circuitry
- ROAR-approved software including Zero-timing
- Smallest footprint and height possible with current technology to fit within even more tighter space of a vehicle.
- 12-gauge high quality power wires
- Powerful external capacitor board
- HOBBYWING Over-The-Air Firmware updateable through WiFi Express module (purchased separately)
- The most advanced brushless ESC proven by World Champ.competitions worldwide.
|ID||XR10 PRO ESC|
|p/n||30112600(Black) / 30112601(Orange)/ 30112602(Red)|
Brushless Sensored ESC
|Power input||2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMH|
|BEC output||6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)|
|Size||37.5x30.9x31.6mm (w/Fan & Fan Shroud)|
|Weight||95g (w/ Wires)|
Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
1/10th Touring Car & Buggy & Drift Car & F1; 1/8th,1/10th Rock Crawler
What's in the box?
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires 12AWG-200mm
- (3) Output wires 12AWG-200mm
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- Dual capacitors
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
- User's manual
I'm unsponsored and I pay full price for them and will do so again. I only run this hobbywing xr10 esc. I run in all my 10th scale cars.
I race 2wd mod, 4wd mod, and mod stadium truck.
This esc handles a motor range from 4.5 and up. In my mod 4wd I run a 6.5 motor, and it handles it flawless.
Also, Hobbywing's Customer service is awesome and just about any race you go to; the Sponsored drivers are willing to help.
you buy this esc, it will last you along time also. I got 2 years on mine.
youtube RC Vitals
If you are looking for a top of the line speed control with the best adjustment on the market then look no further! You can not only adjust the usual things like timing and drag brake but you can tune in your drive frequency, the punch level of that frequency and the amount of time it is softened! And that's just the tip of the Iceberg. This is by far the best Bang for your Buck.............