XeRun AXE 550 FOC 3300KV Motor & AXE FOC ESC (v1.1) - Combo
- FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler
- The chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases' signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- Waterproof and dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing's "staggered pole" patent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch features a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.
XERUN AXE 550 Motor-Specification:
- 1/10-1/8th FOC brushless motor (Patented)
- Motor Diameter: 36.0(1.42in)
- Length (mm): 66.2 (2.61in)
- Shaft Diameter: 5(0.197in)
- Shaft Length: 16(0.63in)
- Pole: 4