The SWORKz S35-T2e 1/8 Electric Truggy is designed for racing. The geometry of the car offers excellent cornering speeds with exceptional traction and easy control.
The S35-T2e has a hard anodized and lightweight aluminum T7075 chassis with a wide layout that has been tested by our factory pilots to ensure the best performance.
The newly developed Truggy HET differentials offer traction that was not possible before.
The new S35-T2e has a longer front and rear shock assembly. The design of the shock absorbers has been adapted to the new, optimized layout. The smart holder for shock spring plates makes it almost impossible to lose them anymore.
The steering geometry with new Ackerman and steering plates gives the driver a feeling of total control over the S35-T2e.
With the new toe-in plates, which now contain square inserts, you can adapt the geometry of your SWORKz S35-T2e to any track layout and track condition. The forearms are made of a newly developed composite material that fits the new chassis exactly. The side guards have also been redesigned.
The new lighter wing support allows you to adjust different positions and the angle of the wing to give your SWORKz S35-T2e good stability on the track. Together with the body of the Speed Rhinoceros III, good aerodynamics are achieved.
Another new development in our SWORKz S35-T2e is the completely new rear wheel hub. Made of composite materials in combination with 2 carbon plates, there is the possibility of different structures.
The redesigned motor mount makes it easier to change the motor or adjust the gear play.
There are many changes and clever ideas in your new SWORKz S35-T2e that will make the car a real winner.
We have also included the new special center brace system.
The secret of a modern racing car is the ability to adapt the setup for top pilots to each track, but also to have a standard setup that works on most tracks for amateur pilots.
The SWORKz S35-T2e has both properties.
When developing the vehicle, the SWORKz development team focused on using materials that meet the highest quality standards. The S35-T2 kit only contains 100% SWORKz quality.
Congratulations on purchasing the new 1: 8 scale electric Truggy Pro-Kit SWORKz S35-T2e for off-road racing and thank you for your trust in SWORKz.
S35-T2e kit features:
- New hard anodized Lightend aluminum housing T7075
- New wide chassis design
- New design shock towers
- New shock caps
- New fixed shock spring holder
- New 3mm updated rear shock absorbers
- New Ackerman record
- New steering system
- New servo saver aluminum part
- New lockable servo saver nut
- New servo saving plate
- New servo saver post locking design
- New steering balls
- New steering knuckle plates
- New updated toe-in plates with square inserts
- New lightweight wing mount
- New side guards
- New lower front and rear arms
- New front upper arms
- New front and rear body posts
- New composite rear hubs with carbon plates
- New multi-adjustable ball system for the rear upper arms
- New anti-lock screws for shock absorbers
- New Easy Change motor mounting plate
- 3 HET differentials included
- Special center brace system included
- New steering servo position
- New front and Raer universal transverse driveshafts
- 2 front chassis struts included
- Black Competition Shock Springs included
- Adjustable wing position
- Adjustable wing angle
- More balance weight positions
- Stronger downstop area
- Optimized composite material
- Aluminum parts in T7075
- Ground Clearance：80mm
- Track：F:366mm /R368mm
- Gear Ratio: C:48/13T, F/R 46/10T
- Weight：4230g (Race condition)
SWORKz S35 T2e (SW910040)Manual